Tuesday 10 January 2023

RED 8, 9, 10

 Back to work and so it begins… too many tabs in my brain open. 

Day 8 - FWPJ cardio boxing workout. It looked absolutely exhausting in her preview video, but was actually very doable. One to bookmark for a (literally) rainy day.

Day 9 - total body strength workout based on push-pull-hinge-squat. Slightly longer one and my legs are still a bit sore from the leg workout a few days ago - I was stiff again by the evening. 

Day 10 - in my head I was going to go for a run at 7.45, but it was DARK and windy and raining and LEGS and just hella nope. Yoga instead - I started doing a bit of Adriene but ended up finding what feels good and just doing my own thing. And that’s fine…


In other news, I’m trying to plan a party. For me! Lots of tabs open on that one…

No comments:

Post a Comment