Friday 13 January 2023

RED days 11, 12, 13

 I’ve worked three days straight this week (I know! That much!) which has been an adjustment after almost three weeks off work. Added to that, I noticed my anxiety levels rising earlier in the week as I knew my parents were attending an important follow-up medical appointment and I was anticipating a pretty bleak outcome. (Actually it was a lot better than expected, phew.)

Combination of these factors meant I had to push a bit more to get some exercise in. 

Day 11: Upper body workout, FWPJ

Day 12: (biggest ‘nope’ day) - a BOSU ball (or knock-off BOSU if you’re me) balance workout. I chose this thinking that because it was short it would be straightforward and gentle. Hahahahha nope, I was sweating by halfway. 

Day 13: lower body. Usually when I start a workout I lose the ‘meh’ feeling once I get going, but today I was very much in ‘how much longer’ mode. But, it’s done, another three days in the bag and fuck you very much, January. 

No comments:

Post a Comment